Introducing Harmony Creek, a breathtaking new community comprised of Townhomes & Detached Homes coming soon to Oshawa’s east end located at Townline Rd N & Kettering Dr! Here at Harmony Creek, residents will find themselves surrounded with a fantastic assortment of highly desirable amenities including: Highway 401, the upcoming Courtice GO Train Station, Big Box Stores, Oshawa Centre, Durham College, Golf Courses, Parks, Conservation Areas and so much more
Approx Occupancy Year:
Townline Rd N & Kettering Dr,C01,Oshawa
Number Of Buildings:
Reasons to Buy*
- Travelling throughout the GTA can be done with absolute ease being only 8 minutes from Highway 401, seamlessly connecting you to Highway 418 & 412 in just minutes
- Residents will also be within close proximity from the upcoming Courtice GO Train Station!
- Perfectly located for all of your everyday shopping needs! Future residents will be only 12 minutes from the Oshawa Centre, Durham Region’s largest shopping centre, which features over 230 stores and services for you to enjoy. You will also be just 9 minutes from SmartCentres Oshawa North with features an incredible assortment of Big Box Stores amongst other retailers including: Walmart Supercentre, The Home Depot, LCBO, Michaels, Best Buy, Real Canadian Superstore, Homesense and more!
- Conveniently located 15 Minutes from the Oshawa Executive Airport
- 14 Minutes from Durham College & The Ontario Institute of Technology — when combined are home to over 20,000 students!
- Close proximity to Durham Live — a 1.3 billion state-of-the-art facility Durham Live will transform this Pickering site into a top tourist hub in the GTA. It will include: a World-Class Casino, Year-Round Indoor Waterpark, a Giant Amphitheatre, State-of-the-Art Cinema, a Five-Star Restaurant Strip, a Luxury Hotel, Big Box Retail, a Fitness Centre & Spa, a Film Studio and more! More than just a Casino — Durham Live will bring in as many as 12,000 jobs & provide tons of tourism opportunities!
- Enjoying the great outdoors can be accomplished with incredible ease being surrounded by a number of breathtaking outdoor amenities including: Harmony Valley Conservation Area, Pebblestone Golf Course, Cedar Valley Conservation Area, Kedron Dells Golf Club, McLaughlin Bay Wildlife Reserve, Darlington Provincial Park and others!
- Harmony Creek is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Conservatory Group, who possesses over 50 years of building experience!